Galaxy's Edge, 12oz Soy Candle
May the force be with you. This scent pays homage to one of the newest areas of the parks. Whether you have stopped by to build your own droid, do a spot of shopping at Dok-Ondar's Den of Antiquities or you've come by to join the Rise of the Resistance...you will leave wanting more. This galactic mix of metallic and ozone notes, with elements of Plum and musk, will take you right back to walking through Batuu on a hot, hot day.
Each pack contains 1 piece.
On the first burn, always burn for 3-4 hours to ensure an even melt pool. To prevent tunnelling we would advise against short burn times, this will allow you to make the most of the wax in your candle by avoiding any waste.
Light your candle safely and dispose of matches in an appropriate way.
Contains: Alpha-Amyl Cinnamic Alydehyde, Benzyl Alcohol, Cinnamic Alcohol, Citral, Eugenol, 7-Hydroxy-Citronellol, Iso-Eugenol, Citronellol, Alpha-Hexyl Cinnamic Aldehyde, Dextro-Limonene (R)-P-Mentha-1,8-Diere, Methyl Heptine Carponate, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Treemoss Extract, Oakmoss Extract, Alpha-Amyl Cinnamic Alcohol, Benzyl Salicylate, Cinnamic Aldehyde, (4-Methoxybenzyl) Anysil Alcohol, Coumarin, Geraniol, HMPCC (Lyrall)
May cause an allergic skin reaction. Harmful if swallowed, seek medical attention. Toxic to Aquatic life with long lasting effects. Avoid breathing vapours directly. Keep out of reach of children.
DO NOT EAT
IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of soap & water.
IF IN EYES: Wash cautiously with water for several minutes.
Never leave a burning candle unattended. Burn candles out of reach of children & pets. Always leave at least 10cm between burning candles. Do not burn candle on or near anything that can catch fire. Only burn this candle on a level heat resistant surface.
Never burn this candle for more than 4 hours at a time. Do not allow the flame to touch the glass. Ensure the wick is upright, above the wax and central before the wax sets. Always trim the wick to 5mm before lighting to avoid smoking and damage to the glass. Glass may become hot during use. Extinguish when 5mm of wax remains and do not relight.